The Rawson Property Group is renowned for its dedication to providing consumers with insightful and interesting information relating to all segments of the real estate industry in South Africa.
To do this, they have an active communications team working to generate quality content on a daily basis. They regularly use my services as a freelance writer, and you can read a few examples of my articles for them by following the links below.
(I’ve written over 250 articles for Rawson since 2015 so, chances are, you’ve read one or two of my pieces already!)
- Is Day Zero the beginning of the end for Cape Town Property?
- Cape Town’s business boom great news for the property sector
- Property in 2017: The outlook is not that bleak
- What’s the big deal with rental inspections?
- What is gearing, and why does it make property investment so attractive?
- How to get the most from your bond: the pros and cons of using your mortgage as short-term finance
- Foreigners not to blame for high prices in Cape Town’s most affluent suburbs
- Factors that determine property value
- Fair play is essential for successful commercial property rentals
- Increasing demand for well-priced property in “sleepy” Pietermaritzburg
- Retirement destinations that’ll make you long for the arrival of your golden years
- Port Elizabeth may be one of SA’s most underrated cities
- Seaside towns to put on your holiday home watch list in 2015
- How to choose the right neighbourhood to raise your school-aged kids: Johannesburg & Pretoria
- Rawson Property Group wins top accolades at internationally respected awards