Rawson Finance is a subsidiary of the Rawson Property Group, and I have written several articles on their behalf dealing with the complex financial aspects of property and property affordability. These have been published across several well-regarded websites, industry newsletters, and numerous local newspapers around the country.
You can read a few examples by clicking on the links below.
- Buying property via a trust is not just for the wealthy
- Property affordability for first-time buyers predicted to decline over 2015
- VAT or Transfer Fees: who pays what and when?
- What is gearing, and why does it make property investment so attractive?
- How to get the most from your bond: the pros and cons of using your mortgage as short-term finance