Cloud Essentials helps large enterprises adopt – and maximise the benefits of – Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure, delving into all the nitty gritty of backup and recovery, threat protection, data governance and eDiscovery.
Introduced to the team via a previous client, I’ve been working with Cloud Essentials from the outset of their brand. I produce regular content for them covering the latest news and insights into the cloud environment.
Read a few examples of my work for Cloud Essentials by clicking the links below.
- Are Traditional Backups and Archives Becoming Redundant?
- How to save money with Microsoft’s Advanced eDiscovery tools
- Mind the Gap: On Premises vs Cloud Backup & Restore
- Microsoft’s real-time policy tips are a big win for businesses – here’s why
- Meet Azure Archive Blob Storage: Microsoft’s new long-term cold storage tier
- Data security just got easier with Microsoft Azure Information Protection
- What will Microsoft’s African datacentres mean for enterprises already in the cloud?